Saturday 29 October 2016

Stacking The Shelves (#3)

Stacking the Shelves


It's been far too long since I posted for this....annoying how much real life can get in the way sometimes, isn't it? I thought I would share a few of my favourites from the last couple of weeks.



I picked up these two just because they sounded too good to miss. Viper Moon from Lee Roland and Beast by Paul Kingsnorth.




These three are to review; Master of the Five Magics by Lyndon Hardy, The Strays by Emily Bitto and Solomon Creed by Simon Toyne.




Finally a friend was generous enough to loan me these.  Lament of the Fallen by Gavin Chait which I have wanted to read since it was published in July. Hildegard of Bingen by Fiona Maddocks - if you have never heard of Hildegard she is worth looking into, a truly remarkable woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment