Wednesday 4 May 2016

Waiting on Wednesday


My first addition to the 'Waiting on Wednesday' idea hosted by Breaking the Spine. I thought this was a great way of sharing what's new out there in the book universe so here goes...





My name is Hope Arden, and you won't know who I am. We've met before - a thousand times. I am the girl the world forgets.

It started when I was sixteen years old. A slow declining, an isolation, one piece at a time.

A father forgetting to drive me to school. A mother setting the table for three, not four. A teacher who forgets to chase my missing homework. A friend who looks at me and sees a stranger.

No matter what I do, the words I say, the people I hurt, the crimes I commit - you will never remember who I am.

That makes my life difficult. It also makes me dangerous...

THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF HOPE is the tale of a girl no one remembers, yet her story will stay with you forever.


Published by Orbit on May 19th

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This book is new to me. I will have to check it out once it comes out. Thanks. :) have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this one quite a lot and I may have to pick it up because I'm curious about what really happens in it. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete